IT managers have indicated their two most significant challenges associated with managing unstructured data at multiple locations were keeping pace with data growth and improving data protection. In a new ESG Lab report, the NetApp Distributed Content Repository is examined in the context of transparent connectivity to massively scalable, object-based storage for enterprises in data centers, branch and remote offices as well as in the cloud, via service providers. Simplified management of data and policy-based security and retention are also explored.
Learn how the NetApp Distributed Content Repository provides advanced data protection and system recovery capabilities that can enable multiple data centers and remote offices to maintain access to data through hardware and software faults. Key benefits are:
- Continuous access to file data while maintaining data redundancy with no administrator intervention needed.
- Easily integrated and deployed into a distributed environment, providing transparent, centrally managed content storage
- Provision of secure multi-tenancy using security partitions.
- Provision effectively infinite, on-demand capacity while providing fast access to files and objects in the cloud.
- Secure, robust data protection techniques that enable data to persist beyond the life of the storage it resides on.
Download the Lab Validation Report whitepaper from the insideBIGDATA whitepaper library.