DataStax, the company that powers the online applications that transform business, today announced its partner program designed to increase adoption of DataStax Enterprise, the Apache Cassandra-based database used by more than 400 companies including more than 20 in the Fortune
100. The DataStax Partner Network (DSPN) is built around business collaborations with Solution, Application, Infrastructure and Ecosystem partners such as platinum members Accenture and Google Cloud Platform, as well as many others.
Creating a program that aligns our business with the expertise of the vendors and providers we collaborate with is essential to DataStax’s overall go-to-market strategy and is desired by our customers,” said Dave Kloc, senior vice president, global business development, DataStax. “The DataStax Partner Network will result in increased demand and revenue for DataStax and the Network’s members, improved solutions offerings for more markets, broader adoption of the open-source Cassandra database, and better applications and services for customers.”
DataStax Partner Network helps DataStax address broad market opportunities. Because of its unique always-on technology differentiation based on the Cassandra database, DataStax offers an outstanding revenue and margin opportunity for solution, application, infrastructure, and ecosystem providers. DataStax already works with such providers, large and small, around the globe and is rapidly increasing that engagement
via the DSPN. Organized across four categories, DataStax’s relationships with these providers are:
- Solutions Partners: accelerate DataStax Enterprise sales through services by engaging with global consulting and technology services providers such as Accenture, as well as Boutique Consultancies, Training Firms, Professional Services Providers and Solutions Providers such as Cloudwick and Impetus
- Applications Partners: embed DataStax Enterprise in B2B applications such as MX9 from OpenWave Messaging. DataStax already conducts joint go-to-market activities with ISVs, B2B SaaS, and other Application Providers
- Infrastructure Partners: deliver DataStax Enterprise through hardware or cloud platforms by engaging with Server, Storage, Network, Cloud (PaaS, IaaS) providers such as Google Cloud Platform, GoGrid and HP Moonshot
- Ecosystem: provide joint integration offerings for DataStax Enterprise with BI/Reporting providers, application development and monitoring tools, ETL/Data Integration, and Security. Some key partners in this area include Pentaho, Gazzang, WibiData and Compuware
The DSPN enables a cohesive community with companies who represent, sell, implement, service and support DataStax software and solutions with members at Platinum, Gold and Silver levels. Such engagements include creating a compelling joint value proposition, driving awareness through strong messaging based on canonical use cases, and accelerating deals and implementations for immediate and enduring
To drive this engagement and mutual success of the network’s members and customers, the DSPN offers the following benefits, among many others.
- Mutually Beneficial Sales Opportunities: Partners will have opportunities to benefit from referral fees, resale discounts and other commercial arrangements depending on the relationship
- No Cost Training: to accelerate the engagement, take advantage of product and sales training, both online and public
- Pre-Sales Support: resources and Technical Support. Partners also have access to our Developer Support Program, which is mandatory for Application Partners all DSPN members gain access to member-focused
- Access to DSPN Portal: resources to support joint business where partners can access sales and marketing tools, technical support, and other important information coming soon, the DSPN Portal provides valuable
For more information, or to apply for membership in the DSPN, visit the DSPN website.
Sign up for the free insideBIGDATA newsletter.