Scarsin Corporation, a software development and services company specializing in enterprise Business Intelligence (BI), today announced the release of its new Version of i2e, its Integrated Insight Environment platform for BI. Version 7 includes new functionality designed specifically for business teams to manage the complex steps involved in the BI process and deliver critical insights to key stakeholders with speed and accuracy.
Over the past ten years Scarsin has been working with its global customers through i2e’s first six releases to create a business friendly, cloud-based BI platform that can support any business user across any industry. i2e provides a set of flexible and scalable tools leveraging the Microsoft Office® suite within its platform. With i2e, data integration and management, collaborative forecasting and predictive analytics, integrated reporting in PowerPoint, and interactive web and mobile scorecards can be easily managed without the need to engage expensive and highly technical resources.
i2e Version 7 incorporates powerful capabilities including:
- Data Integrator – a business friendly ETL tool that enables business users to control all data processes. Integration of disparate data sources can now be easily managed providing quick access to business insights
- Collaborative Forecasting – provides enterprise-wide consolidation of information across brands, departments and regions, allowing business teams to make, update, manage and publish changes to forecasting models immediately
- Integrated reporting to PowerPoint – automates the integration/consolidation of data into sophisticated and scalable PowerPoint reports enabling resources to focus on key insights instead of manual report generation
- Dynamic cube creation for business specific ad hoc analytics – provides business users the ability to add new information to the cube within minutes and deliver quicker and more focused results
- Web and Mobile Scorecards – Provides drill-down capabilities into insights with ability to export specific scenarios and KPI’s to PowerPoint and change and update scenarios on the fly as required
We are very excited to officially release Version 7 of i2e to the market as this is our most exciting and significant release to date, having invested ten years in product research and development,” says Paul Minshull, President, Scarsin Corporation. “Version 7 is based on our customer-driven innovation and incorporates powerful capabilities that will take Scarsin to the next level and enable the company to unleash i2e across the globe.”
Discover how i2e has supported billion-dollar global organizations in the 2-minute video below.
Sign up for the free insideBIGDATA newsletter.