Numerify, a leading provider of cloud-based business analytics, has emerged from stealth to announce the general availability of Numerify360™ for IT — an innovative solution that transforms the way IT uses analytics to drive transparency, accountability, and efficiency by providing visibility and intelligence across the full spectrum of IT service operations. Delivering previously complex and costly enterprise capabilities in a pre-built, turnkey application, Numerify360 for IT provides powerful operational and financial insights for organizations of all sizes to optimize their IT service investments.
Anchored on ServiceNow™ and powered by a robust patent-pending analytical platform, application design, and automation technology, Numerify360 for IT integrates data from IT, operational, and financial systems into a dimensionally-conformed, cloud data warehouse. To address business goals ranging from SLA maximization to shrinking the true cost of service, Numerify360 for IT provides role-based, packaged dashboards, reports, and ad-hoc analysis that can be deployed within weeks instead of months or years.
We are moving our IT services to a 100% cloud model,” said Mike Kail, VP of IT Operations (CIO) at Netflix. “Numerify’s cloud analytics give us a deep understanding of both the nature of our IT incidents and the measurable quality of our service response. Further, it gives us the flexibility to answer new questions as they arise, allowing us to bring the power of analytics to drive service improvement that is continuous and long-lasting.”
Key features include:
Cloud-Native, Turnkey Business Applications
- Pre-built applications that address the critical questions business users need answered, such as backlog performance, agent productivity, SLA adherence, root cause analysis, and cost of service reduction.
- Tailored business views delivered through interactive dashboards, pixel-perfect layouts, rich visualizations, email alerts, mobile applications, and self-service, visual data exploration tools.
- All the technology foundations of an analytical system (multi-source data integration, columnar storage, in-memory cubes, logical modeling, and advanced visualizations), normally accessible only to the largest organizations, now packaged as a subscription-based solution.
Built on a Configurable, Enterprise Platform
- Customers can extend and customize the application to answer novel questions that are important and unique to their specific business goals.
- The underlying platform is built on best-of-breed analytical technology that combines data from multiple cloud or on-premise sources and applies sophisticated, mathematical modeling techniques to uncover trends, correlations, ranks, benchmarks, and other relationships hidden within the data.
Numerify360 for IT gives IT Executives charged with running the ‘Business of IT’ the tools they need to measure like a CFO so they can manage like a CEO,” said Gaurav Rewari, Founder & CEO of Numerify. “Architected from the ground up for a world in which data relevant for decision-making is often dispersed across cloud and on-premise sources, Numerify360 applications extend the power of the SaaS delivery model from the operational to the analytical layer.”
Sign up for the free insideBIGDATA newsletter.