Our friends over at DataScience, Inc. and the National Science Foundation (NSF)’s West Big Data Innovation Hub united for a day of data-driven storytelling on June 16, 2016. I was personally in attendance for the event and wanted to bring all the value I witnessed to our readers. Watch the highlights from the event in the video presentation below and learn how data can be used to tell stories that drive action.
Hear perspectives from:
- Ian Swanson, CEO of DataScience, Inc.
- Lilian Cora, Chief Data Officer of the City of Los Angeles
- Jamie Whitacre, Technical Project Manager of Jupyter
- Christine Kirkpatrick, Division Director: IT Systems & Services of San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Dana Chinn, Director of USC Annenberg Norman Lear Center Media Impact Project
Data-driven storytelling is an important step in the data science process. This compelling presentation is appropriate for all data scientists. Enjoy!
Daniel D. Gutierrez – Managing Editor, insideBIGDATA
Sign up for the free insideBIGDATA newsletter.