1010data, Inc., offering the integrated platform that combines self-service data management and analytics at scale with ready-to-use data, announced the release of Version 10 of its platform. For companies requiring deep insights into their business and customers, Version 10 provides increased self-service and makes it even easier to load, analyze and visualize enterprise-class data, and to write queries, debug errors and deploy user-friendly applications with its entirely redesigned and optimized GUI interface.
From the very beginning, 1010data has offered users of all skill levels easy ways to access, analyze and interact with Big Data. Version 10 is a milestone release that leverages our experience over the last 16 years to yield a completely redesigned and fully-optimized experience for all users,” said Sandy Steier, CEO of 1010data. “Whether you are a business analyst, a data scientist or a developer, you will be able to do more with Version 10 on your own and have access to the full power and interactivity of our award-winning Insights Platform.”
1010data’s Version 10 platform significantly improves user experience with increased self-service and ease-of-use for both ad-hoc analysis and application development. The platform offers the following features:
- Iterative Analytical Workflow – More intuitively explore and experiment with your data
- Macro Language Workshop Tool – Boost productivity when developing applications with integrated debugging and code evaluation capabilities
- Dynamic Grid – Summarize and filter data right within the Trillion Row Spreadsheet and drag and drop columns to rearrange views
- Simpler Data Interactivity – Intuitively link, merge and join columns from disparate data sources and tabulate data with easy drag and drop functionality
- Improved Data Loading – Easily create new tables or edit existing ones, change values by hand or paste data in from Excel or other sources
When working with integrated data sets via an intuitive user interface, data consumers such as business analysts and analytics developers become more productive and analytically ‘curious’ than when they are required to coordinate between disparate data sets across multiple technologies and interfaces.” said John L Myers, Managing Research Director Business Intelligence at Enterprise Management Associates. “Version 10 of 1010data’s Insights Platform’s improved interface and new macro language workshop facilitates both business analysts and advanced application developers to load, blend, analyze and distribute their data in a single platform to better leverage their time and expertise for company wide analysis.”
Version 10 will be generally available in December 2016. For more information on Version 10 please visit https://info.1010data.com/version10-intro.html.
Sign up for the free insideBIGDATA newsletter.