Fortscale Partners With Cloudera to Deliver Hadoop-Based User Behavior Analytics Solution to the Enterprise
Fortscale Security Ltd., a leader in the rapidly growing field of User Behavior Analytics for enterprise security, announced a new partnership with Cloudera, a leader in enterprise analytic data management powered by Apache Hadoop™.
Xplenty, the big data integration platform that makes it easy to process more data more quickly, announced the results of a new commissioned study aimed at understanding the challenges business intelligence professionals face in preparing raw data for analytics.
ISC Events, the organizer of the inaugural ISC Cloud & Big Data conference is pleased to announce Professor Peter V. Coveney of University College London (UCL) as the conference keynoter. Prof Coveney will be talking about the current state-of-the-art in the development of personalized medicine.
In this special guest feature, Jeff Catlin of Lexalytics lays out the case for text analytics and its importance to the rising interest in big data. Jeff is CEO of Lexalytics, a company providing sentiment and intent analysis to an array of businesses using SaaS and cloud based technology. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, John Zuk of Waterstone Management Group LLC outlines five critical areas that companies must focus on when commercializing data-driven products. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Fortscale Partners With Cloudera to Deliver Hadoop-Based User Behavior Analytics Solution to the Enterprise
- Do You Really Know the Value of Your Data?
- Nearly a Third of BI Professionals Spend 50-90% of Time Cleaning Raw Data for Analytics
- Leading Computational Scientist Peter Coveney Keynotes at ISC Cloud & Big Data
- Big Data and Open Science Data
- How to Address Common Big Data Pain Points
- Dell Software Announces Updates to Toad Family of Database Solutions