GoodData, a leader in cloud business intelligence, today announced major upgrades to its GoodData® platform, with enhancements to its Insights Engine, and the addition of its Analytical Designer and Data Explorer for business user data discovery.
Lavastorm Analytics, a leading agile data management and analytics software company, and TIBCO Software Inc., a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software, announced extended predictive analytics functionality, powered by the TIBCO® Enterprise Runtime for R (TERR) engine embedded within Lavastorm Analytics’ market-leading Data Management and Analytics platform.
More than 95 percent of companies have a formal data and analytics strategy in place with many favoring product development, IT and marketing over corporate real estate—until now. A new, independent study conducted by Forrester Consulting, commissioned by JLL, says that 75 percent of firms see corporate real estate information as a core part of a wider corporate data and analytics strategy.
In this special guest feature, Mathias Golombek of EXASOL discusses the need for speed in big data computing architectures and how in-memory computing solutions can fit the bill. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Koichi Fujikawa of FlyData Inc. discusses the current role of big data in back-end infrastructure and how big data can be utilized in the modern world of business. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- GoodData Introduces Insights-as-a-Service, the Future of Data Analytics
- Data Science 101: Machine Learning – The Basics
- Big Data Humor: A Meaningful Chart
- TIBCO and Lavastorm Analytics Announce Predictive Analytics Environment
- The C-Suite Will Demand More Real Estate Data In 2015
- Predictive Analytics for the Masses – Data Science-as-a-Service
- Data Science 101: Random Forests