DataStax, the company that delivers Apache Cassandra™ to the enterprise, announced the general availability of DataStax Enterprise 4.7 (DSE 4.7), a leading database platform purpose-built for the performance and availability demands of web, mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
Ryft announced the availability of the Ryft Open API Library, expanding the company’s Ryft ONE high-performance data analysis capabilities into existing big data environments.
We recently sat down with Mike Lamble who is CEO at Clarity Solution Group, a recognized data and analytics consulting firm, to discuss some of the more pressing topics in data management.
In this special guest feature, Neil Biehn, Ph.D. of PROS examines the three pillars for how to use data to increase the odds of closing sales. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Steven Noels of NGDATA makes the case for coupling “data at rest” and “data in motion” to make for better customer experiences. Steven Noels is co-founder and CTO at NGDATA, a Belgium based firm using big data technology to provide customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. He has 15 years of product management experience, delivering solutions in data reporting applications, content management and publishing systems, and large-scale legal databases. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- DataStax Announces DSE 4.7, Complete Distributed Database Platform
- Ryft Open API Library Extends Batch and Streaming Analysis to Existing Big Data Environments
- Interview: Mike Lamble, CEO at Clarity Solution Group
- B2B Predictive Analytics in the Big Data Era
- R vs. Python – The Infographic
- MapR Distribution Now Ships with Apache Drill 1.0 – Schema-Free SQL Engine for Big Data
- Syncfusion Updates Big Data Platform