Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) announced the general availability of Tableau 9.0, a major release of its fast visual analytics software. New capabilities help people to achieve more with data, answering questions at interactive speed.
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to customers over the Internet. Instead of companies installing software on their own servers, known as the on premises distribution model, application software providers host the software in the cloud and […]
This article is the third in an editorial series with a goal to provide direction for SaaS company thought leaders on ways to achieve higher levels of scalability and performance through use of in-memory computing technology.
In this special guest feature, Toni DuGal of Novitex examines how the Managed Print Services industry has evolved with the help of data analytics. The progress can serve as a model for many other industries. Toni DuGal is Vice President of Solution Services at Novitex, a digital-first document outsourcing provider, where she leads the development of Novitex’s MPS practice. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Sunil Koduri of Zsolutionz sheds light on how fuzzy logic can add value to the immense amount of data collected by wearable devices. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Why You Need to Know About Agile Analytics
- Tableau 9.0 Brings Interactive Speed and Enriched Flow to Data Analytics
- GridGain Webinar: Hyperscaling Your SaaS Infrastructure
- Benefits to SaaS Companies When Adopting an In-Memory Data Fabric
- 2015 Vormetric Insider Threat Report Results
- Comprehensive End User Data Preparation Market Study Defines an Emerging Space
- Book Review: Statistics Done Wrong