Download your FREE copy of “Software Defined Storage for Dummies” today, compliments of IBM Platform Computing! This new learning resource can help enterprise thought leaders better understand the new area of software define storage in support of big data initiatives. Software defined storage is a relatively new concept in the computing and storage industry and […]
Prelert, a leading provider of machine learning anomaly detection, and Blue Coat Systems, Inc., a market leader in enterprise security, announced a partnership to integrate Prelert’s machine learning analytics into Blue Coat’s portfolio of security solutions.
Logentries, a leading log management and analytics service built for the cloud, announced a new integration with Elasticsearch’s Logstash, the popular open source solution for managing logs and event data.
In this special guest feature, Mathias Golombek of EXASOL discusses the need for speed in big data computing architectures and how in-memory computing solutions can fit the bill. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Koichi Fujikawa of FlyData Inc. discusses the current role of big data in back-end infrastructure and how big data can be utilized in the modern world of business. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Free eBook! Software Defined Storage for Dummies
- Blue Coat Systems and Prelert Partner to Provide Anomaly Detection in Security Solutions
- Logentries and Elasticsearch Integration Offers Interoperability Between Popular Logging Services
- The Elephant in the Cloud
- Cognitive Scale Debuts First Cognitive Clouds on IBM Bluemix
- DataRPM Announces Its Version 8.0 Platform
- Saama Announces Fluid Analytics Engine