C9 announced the addition of a new layer of intelligence to its flagship product, C9 Forecast. The new solution is the first to poll the sales organization on specific deals they believe will close and then uses machine learning to project total revenue.
Looker, provider of the SaaS business intelligence platform creating data-driven companies, announced the launch of Powered By Looker, a new offering that enables organizations to deliver the full functionality of the Looker BI platform as an embedded service.
Adatao, the data intelligence and machine learning company, announced general availability of their Adatao Data Intelligence Platform.
In this special guest feature, Himanshu Bari of DataTorrent explores the rise in IoT-connected devices and how data collected by these sensors are exploding in popularity and destined to make 2015 the year of “fast big data.” Himanshu Bari is the Director of Product Management at DataTorrent, the enterprise-class real-time streaming platform built exclusively on Hadoop. Data is being generated today in unprecedented volume, variety and velocity. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Tara Kelly of SPLICE Software examines the growing atmosphere of data-driven client relationships and how traditional tried and proven techniques are still useful. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- New C9 Forecast Solution Bridges Man and Machine
- Looker Expands Embedded BI Program with the Launch of “Powered By Looker”
- Adatao Data Intelligence Platform Announced
- Dell Software Extends Analytics Momentum with Datawatch Partnership
- Time-Series Analysis Lays Groundwork for Improved Customer Understanding
- The Rise of the Data Lake in Support of the Industrial Internet (Part 1)
- SGI UV Appliance for SAP HANA Certified for up to 16 Sockets and 12 TB in-memory