Vormetric, a leader in enterprise data security for physical, big data, public, private and hybrid cloud environments, announced the release of Vormetric Protection for Teradata Database.
DataStax, the company that delivers Apache Cassandra™ to the enterprise, announced DataStax Enterprise (DSE) on HP Moonshot, a joint database management solution that delivers breakthrough efficiency and scale.
Today platforms including Open Source solutions for Big Data (like Hadoop) and GIS Mapping solutions (like ESRI), SAP HANA, and BigTable, a highly scalable distributed storage system that is used in Google Maps – but none of these solutions scale to the requirements of data with space and time attributes or are designed to enable real-time decision-making using this data.
In this special guest feature, Sunil Koduri of Zsolutionz sheds light on how fuzzy logic can add value to the immense amount of data collected by wearable devices. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Neil Biehn of PROS provides his unique insights into how Big Data will progress in 2015 and beyond. Neil Biehn, Ph.D. is Vice President of Data Science and Research at PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company that helps customers outperform in their markets by using big data to sell more effectively. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Vormetric Expands Data Security Platform Offering for Teradata Solutions
- DataStax Announces New Database Solution with HP
- Crunching Time and Space to Turn it Into Usable Data
- Six Anticipated Directions for Big Data in 2015
- MapR Integrates its Hadoop Distribution with Teradata QueryGrid
- Hortonworks to Acquire SequenceIQ to Speed Hadoop Deployments into the Cloud
- Adopting Big Data for Manufacturing