This article is the fourth in an editorial series with a goal to provide direction for SaaS company thought leaders on ways to achieve higher levels of scalability and performance through use of in-memory computing technology.
Pneuron Announces Global Partnership with HP to Accelerate Business Intelligence Modernization Services
Pneuron Corporation, a pioneer of the distributed solutions category, today announced a partnership with HP to provide customers with the ability to quickly realize value derived from new big data insights with less cost and more agility than traditional solution approaches.
New Release of HP Haven Big Data Platform Delivers Advanced Search, Analytics and Speech-to-Text Capabilites
HP unveiled a new release of its HP Haven Big Data Enterprise and OnDemand Platform that incorporates new and advanced analytics and predictive capabilities for enterprises working with the huge volumes and varieties of information being generated and consumed today.
In this special guest feature, Al Nugent, co-author of the guide “Big Data for Dummies,” looks back at 2014 and how big data has progressed and also offers some predictions for how the technology might evolve. [Read More…]
“When organizations operate both Lustre and Apache Hadoop within a shared HPC infrastructure, there is a compelling use case for using Lustre as the file system for Hadoop analytics, as well as HPC storage. Intel Enterprise Edition for Lustre includes an Intel-developed adapter which allows users to run MapReduce applications directly on Lustre. This optimizes the performance of MapReduce operations while delivering faster, more scalable, and easier to manage storage.” [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Advantages of an In-Memory Data Fabric over Alternative Technologies
- Pneuron Announces Global Partnership with HP to Accelerate Business Intelligence Modernization Services
- New Release of HP Haven Big Data Platform Delivers Advanced Search, Analytics and Speech-to-Text Capabilites
- ClearStory Data Advances Data Blending and Harmonization Capabilities for Speed in Data Preparation and Business-ready Insights
- Using Apache Spark in the Enterprise
- Saffron Launches SaffronStreamline™, a Cognitive Analytics Solution for Manufacturers
- Metanautix Launches Personal Quest Data Compute Engine for Individual Users