DataStax, the company that delivers Apache Cassandra™ to the enterprise, announced the general availability of DataStax Enterprise 4.7 (DSE 4.7), a leading database platform purpose-built for the performance and availability demands of web, mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
Ryft announced the availability of the Ryft Open API Library, expanding the company’s Ryft ONE high-performance data analysis capabilities into existing big data environments.
We recently sat down with Mike Lamble who is CEO at Clarity Solution Group, a recognized data and analytics consulting firm, to discuss some of the more pressing topics in data management.
The Los Angeles data science Meetup scene is booming in large part due to the efforts of a local data scientist, Szilard Pafka. In the interview below, Szilard discusses his background in the field, the genesis of his many Meetup groups, the LA tech industry, and his plans to make his Meetups even more successful. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Daniel Nieten of Red Lambda lends his perspective on the evolving role of the data scientist and where these skill-sets are required. Daniel Nieten is CTO of Red Lambda, a technology company that has developed a next generation IT security and analytics solution for Big Data environments. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- DataStax Announces DSE 4.7, Complete Distributed Database Platform
- Ryft Open API Library Extends Batch and Streaming Analysis to Existing Big Data Environments
- Interview: Mike Lamble, CEO at Clarity Solution Group
- B2B Predictive Analytics in the Big Data Era
- R vs. Python – The Infographic
- MapR Distribution Now Ships with Apache Drill 1.0 – Schema-Free SQL Engine for Big Data
- Syncfusion Updates Big Data Platform