London-based Truedash announces the launch of its Business Analytics (BA) platform, a dynamic, collaborative tool that gives businesses the agility to make informed decisions and get the most value from their data.
DataTorrent, a leader in real-time big data analytics and creator of DataTorrent RTS, the enterprise-grade unified platform for both stream and batch processing on Hadoop, announced it joined the Open Data Platform (ODP) as a Silver member.
The upcoming event in Los Angeles, Big Data Day LA on June 27, serves as a model for the industry where bringing a quality no-cost conference to the tech community is top priority. I caught up with one of the organizers, Big Data guru Subash D’Souza, to get his thoughts on this conference and what makes it a success.
Welcome back to the “Ask a Data Scientist” article series. This week’s question is from a reader who asks for an overview of unsupervised machine learning. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Joe DeCosmo of Enova International reflects on how the business world relies heavily on technology to determine customer preferences as a means to deliver personalized service. Joe DeCosmo is chief analytics officer at Enova International, a global financial resource service for under-served consumers. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Truedash Announces Introduces Advanced Collaborative Platform for Intelligent Business Analytics
- DataTorrent Joins the Open Data Platform Initiative
- Using Machine Learning as a Data Storytelling Engine
- Interview: Subash D’Souza – Big Data Day LA
- Software AG Identifies a Big Data Paralysis
- DataStax Announces DSE 4.7, Complete Distributed Database Platform
- Ryft Open API Library Extends Batch and Streaming Analysis to Existing Big Data Environments