This is the fifth and final article in an editorial series with a goal to provide a road map for scientific researchers wishing to capitalize on the rapid growth of big data technology for collecting, transforming, analyzing, and visualizing large scientific data sets.
Data Intensity announced the results of a survey it conducted with Researchscape International to gauge the current state of data analytics and what hurdles enterprises have yet to overcome.
Kyvos Insights, a big data analytics company, announced the general availability of its flagship product, Kyvos. A comprehensive online analytical processing (OLAP) solution for Hadoop, the product is specifically designed for big data needs.
In this special guest feature, Jim Shea of First Insight shares his perspectives for how data analytics is transforming the retail industry past several key pain points. Jim Shea is Chief Marketing Officer at First Insight, a solution provider empowering companies to drive new product success by introducing the right products at the right price. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Justin Shriber of C9 advises how data science as a service opens many doors previously closed to companies wishing to capitalize on the power of predictive analytics. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Bringing the Value of Real-Time Data to Mobile Apps
- Case Studies: Big Data and Scientific Research
- Survey Finds Data Analytics Too Slow to Deliver Value for Most Companies
- Kyvos Insights Launches Massively Scalable, Self-Service OLAP Solutions for Big Data Analytics
- 100,000 Developers Adopt Couchbase Mobile
- Fortscale Partners With Cloudera to Deliver Hadoop-Based User Behavior Analytics Solution to the Enterprise
- Do You Really Know the Value of Your Data?