At the Alteryx user conference this year, Ingersoll Rand shared how they use data blending and advanced analytics to help achieve their company goal of advancing the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments for places such as homes, buildings and for transportation.
GoGrid, an infrastructure-as-a-service leader specializing in multi-cloud solutions, unveiled its new partnership with Cloudera, a leader in enterprise analytic data management powered by Apache Hadoop™, providing companies with a fast and easy way to evaluate and run the platform for Big Data through Cloudera Live.
Intel Corporation recently convened thought leaders in technology, healthcare, education and smart cities industries to encourage action on data privacy issues. Malcolm Harkins, vice president and chief security and privacy officer for Intel, said that the potential to unlock revolutionary discoveries is at stake, and called on the industry to be more transparent and accountable when collecting and using consumer data.
In this special guest feature, Joe DeCosmo of Enova International reflects on how the business world relies heavily on technology to determine customer preferences as a means to deliver personalized service. Joe DeCosmo is chief analytics officer at Enova International, a global financial resource service for under-served consumers. [Read More...]
In the interview below, Rebellion Research’s Chairman Spencer Greenberg discusses how he feels his company is well-positioned for bringing machine learning and AI based asset management to investors. [Read More...]
All Recent News
- Ingersoll Rand Turns Rich Survey Data into Actionable Insight in Hours
- Visualization of the Week: Dueling Measures of Poverty
- GoGrid Powers Cloudera Customer Trials With New 1-Button Deploy™ Solution
- Teradata and MapR Partnership Expands Hadoop Choices within Teradata’s Unified Data Architecture
- New C9 Sales Application Harnesses the Power of IBM Watson
- Intel Rallies Thought Leaders to Rethink Data Privacy to Spur Innovation
- Big Data Humor: Making Your Data Say Uncle