DataStax, the company that delivers Apache Cassandra™ to the enterprise, announced the general availability of DataStax Enterprise 4.7 (DSE 4.7), a leading database platform purpose-built for the performance and availability demands of web, mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
Ryft announced the availability of the Ryft Open API Library, expanding the company’s Ryft ONE high-performance data analysis capabilities into existing big data environments.
We recently sat down with Mike Lamble who is CEO at Clarity Solution Group, a recognized data and analytics consulting firm, to discuss some of the more pressing topics in data management.
In this special guest feature, Dr. Olly Downs of Globys, discusses the missing link between the promise of data science for today’s marketer and actually driving value from real-world applications. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Tony Fisher of Progress Software gives focus to starting small with your big data initiative – define your processes and manage your processes for success on manageable amounts of data and then add to it incrementally. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- DataStax Announces DSE 4.7, Complete Distributed Database Platform
- Ryft Open API Library Extends Batch and Streaming Analysis to Existing Big Data Environments
- Interview: Mike Lamble, CEO at Clarity Solution Group
- B2B Predictive Analytics in the Big Data Era
- R vs. Python – The Infographic
- MapR Distribution Now Ships with Apache Drill 1.0 – Schema-Free SQL Engine for Big Data
- Syncfusion Updates Big Data Platform