For the latest installment of our Data Science 101 series, we have Bjorn Johansson, Executive Director Operations at Ericsson, presenting several initiatives where Ericsson is applying new methods to accelerate business transformation work.
TIBCO Software Inc., a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software, today announced the general availability of TIBCO Spotfire® 7, the most powerful version of its industry-leading analytics and data visualization platform.
Talend, a global big data integration software leader, announced that ALDO Group Inc., a privately held Canadian corporation that sells footwear and accessories in more than 1,750 stores in 82 countries, is using Talend Platform for Data Services to support its next-generation, robust and scalable service-oriented architecture.
In this special guest feature, Ashish Thusoo of Qubole makes a strong case for the virtues of Big-Data-in-the-cloud technology as a viable enterprise option for implementing enterprise-class data solutions. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Suresh Chandrasekaran of Denodo Technologies examines the rise in popularity of data virtualization and the important trends that are contributing to its growth. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Data Science 101: Automating Analytics
- TIBCO Launches Spotfire 7 With “Smart” Analytics
- When Integrating Big Data and Mobile, Location is the Key to Security
- ALDO Scales with Talend to Meet Growing Sales Demand
- Unity + Couchbase Mobile Improve Game Development with Sync and Offline Support
- Big Data Humor: The Principal Principle
- Feedzai Releases API Updates For Its Fraud Detection Service