MapR Technologies, Inc., provider of a leading distribution for Apache™ Hadoop®, announced the availability of free Hadoop On-Demand Training for developers, analysts and administrators.
With the Internet of Things driving the availability of – and need for – real time data, an increasing number of organizations are looking to capture and process fast data to create interactive and engaging applications. To respond to this growing demand, VoltDB today announced Version 5.0 of its in-memory, scale-out operational database.
GoodData, a leader in cloud business intelligence, today announced major upgrades to its GoodData® platform, with enhancements to its Insights Engine, and the addition of its Analytical Designer and Data Explorer for business user data discovery.
In this special guest feature, Justin Shriber of C9 advises how data science as a service opens many doors previously closed to companies wishing to capitalize on the power of predictive analytics. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Prat Moghe of Cazena gives his thoughts about doing big data in the cloud. Prat Moghe is CEO & Founder of Cazena, a company with a mission statement to make gathering information easier for Fortune 2000 companies who want to analyze it. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- MapR Unveils Free Hadoop On-Demand Training Program
- In-Store Analytics for Success
- VoltDB Announces Version 5.0: Expands Hadoop Integration
- GoodData Introduces Insights-as-a-Service, the Future of Data Analytics
- Data Science 101: Machine Learning – The Basics
- Big Data Humor: A Meaningful Chart
- TIBCO and Lavastorm Analytics Announce Predictive Analytics Environment