Download your FREE copy of “Software Defined Storage for Dummies” today, compliments of IBM Platform Computing! This new learning resource can help enterprise thought leaders better understand the new area of software define storage in support of big data initiatives. Software defined storage is a relatively new concept in the computing and storage industry and […]
Prelert, a leading provider of machine learning anomaly detection, and Blue Coat Systems, Inc., a market leader in enterprise security, announced a partnership to integrate Prelert’s machine learning analytics into Blue Coat’s portfolio of security solutions.
Logentries, a leading log management and analytics service built for the cloud, announced a new integration with Elasticsearch’s Logstash, the popular open source solution for managing logs and event data.
In this special guest feature, Suresh Chandrasekaran of Denodo Technologies examines the rise in popularity of data virtualization and the important trends that are contributing to its growth. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Himanshu Bari of DataTorrent explores the rise in IoT-connected devices and how data collected by these sensors are exploding in popularity and destined to make 2015 the year of “fast big data.” Himanshu Bari is the Director of Product Management at DataTorrent, the enterprise-class real-time streaming platform built exclusively on Hadoop. Data is being generated today in unprecedented volume, variety and velocity. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Free eBook! Software Defined Storage for Dummies
- Blue Coat Systems and Prelert Partner to Provide Anomaly Detection in Security Solutions
- Logentries and Elasticsearch Integration Offers Interoperability Between Popular Logging Services
- The Elephant in the Cloud
- Cognitive Scale Debuts First Cognitive Clouds on IBM Bluemix
- DataRPM Announces Its Version 8.0 Platform
- Saama Announces Fluid Analytics Engine