This is the fifth and final article in an editorial series with a goal to provide a road map for scientific researchers wishing to capitalize on the rapid growth of big data technology for collecting, transforming, analyzing, and visualizing large scientific data sets.
Data Intensity announced the results of a survey it conducted with Researchscape International to gauge the current state of data analytics and what hurdles enterprises have yet to overcome.
Kyvos Insights, a big data analytics company, announced the general availability of its flagship product, Kyvos. A comprehensive online analytical processing (OLAP) solution for Hadoop, the product is specifically designed for big data needs.
In this special guest feature, Martin Doyle of DQGlobal discusses the ways that data quality is tantamount to business success. Martin is CEO of DQGlobal, providers of data deduplication software, address verification and data cleansing software. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Sreeram Sreenivasan of Ubiq takes a look at some common pain points for big data adoption that enterprises need to confront. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Bringing the Value of Real-Time Data to Mobile Apps
- Case Studies: Big Data and Scientific Research
- Survey Finds Data Analytics Too Slow to Deliver Value for Most Companies
- Kyvos Insights Launches Massively Scalable, Self-Service OLAP Solutions for Big Data Analytics
- 100,000 Developers Adopt Couchbase Mobile
- Fortscale Partners With Cloudera to Deliver Hadoop-Based User Behavior Analytics Solution to the Enterprise
- Do You Really Know the Value of Your Data?