Couchbase, Inc. introduced breakthrough scaling technology that substantially increases application performance and dramatically reduces costs. Multi-Dimensional Scaling provides the option to isolate database query, index and data services, so that hardware resources can be independently assigned and optimized on a per node basis, as application requirements change.
Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) announced the general availability of Tableau 9.0, a major release of its fast visual analytics software. New capabilities help people to achieve more with data, answering questions at interactive speed.
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to customers over the Internet. Instead of companies installing software on their own servers, known as the on premises distribution model, application software providers host the software in the cloud and […]
In this special guest feature, Adam Wilson of Trifacta talks about a recent market research study that points to the importance of end user data preparation in the big data space. [Read More…]
In this special guest feature, Jon Bakke of MarkLogic lists his top 5 predictions for NoSQL in 2015. Jon Bakke is Executive Vice President of Worldwide Field Operations for MarkLogic, a provider of schema-agnostic enterprise NoSQL database technology, coupled with powerful search & flexible application services. [Read More…]
All Recent News
- Database Scaling Redefined by Couchbase
- Why You Need to Know About Agile Analytics
- Tableau 9.0 Brings Interactive Speed and Enriched Flow to Data Analytics
- GridGain Webinar: Hyperscaling Your SaaS Infrastructure
- Benefits to SaaS Companies When Adopting an In-Memory Data Fabric
- 2015 Vormetric Insider Threat Report Results
- Comprehensive End User Data Preparation Market Study Defines an Emerging Space