Scientific research in the life sciences is often akin to searching for needles in haystacks. Finding the one protein, chemical, or genome that behaves or responds in the way the scientist is looking for is the key to the discovery process. For decades, high performance computing (HPC) systems have accelerated this process, often by helping to identify and eliminate in feasible targets sooner. That is, it’s easier to find needles in haystacks if you can eliminate the hay. A new white paper that focuses on the breadth of HPC life sciences is available here on insideBIGDATA – “Searching and Researching: DDN Solutions for Life Sciences” written by Intersect360 Research and sponsored by Data Direct Networks.
- Chemistry, including bio-chemistry, molecular modeling, and protein folding
- Bio-engineering, including agricultural engineering
- Genomics and proteomics
- Biology, including molecular biology
- Pharmacology, including pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) modeling
- Analytics, including statistical analysis and bioinformatics
Learn how you can speed up your life sciences research. Click HERE to download the whitepaper.